Saturday, February 16, 2013

Radio Interview at LA Sports and Life: Anita's Voice!

Cameron Datzker, a veteran of sports talk radio for over 20 years, asked me to come on his show, Sports and Life on LA Talk Radio, for the third time! My segment starts after 15 first minutes. I had a special surprise--the original voice audition for Anita's role, for the audiobook production of my novel, Apart From Love

Come now, you know you must listen:


    

★ Love reading? Get this series 
Still Life with Memories

Volume I & II, woven together: Apart from Love
EbookKindle  Nook ★ Apple  Kobo  Smashwords
PaperbackAmazon ★ Barnes&Noble
AudiobookiTunes ★ Amazon ★ Audible

Volume I: My Own Voice
EbookKindle  Nook ★ Apple  Kobo  Smashwords
PaperbackAmazon ★ Barnes&Noble
AudiobookiTunes ★ Amazon ★ Audible

Volume II: The White Piano
EbookKindle  Nook ★ Apple  Kobo  Smashwords
PaperbackAmazon ★ Barnes&Noble
AudiobookiTunes ★ Amazon ★ Audible

Volume III: The Music of Us
EbookKindle  Nook ★ Apple  Kobo  Smashwords
PaperbackAmazon  Barnes&Noble

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your interview, Uvi. Great press! The dialect for Anita was just what I had envisioned. I see big things coming your way! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Oh thank you so much for listening, Roy!

      Delete
  3. Great stuff, to say the least Uvi! Very impressive. Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Glen! I am so grateful for your ongoing support!

      Delete