Monday, May 27, 2013

Mini-Interview about Home

Lia London, the author of full-length novels in a variety of genres, has invited me for a second mini-interview on her site, Clean Indie Reads. Her questions focused this time on my poetry book Home. She also posted her own review of the book, and a review by Hall of Fame Amazon reviewer, Grady Harp:

"There are vignettes, streams of poetry, and scenes of such exquisite depth and beauty that I found myself taken aback at the skill of the writing and the power it had to touch my heart." 

--Lia London, author


"This radiant book is an exploration of the bond between a daughter and father and the book overflows with some of the most eloquent poetic moments in print.  Home is an invitation, a very personal one, and should not be passed over." 

--Grady Harp, Hall of Fame reviewer for Amazon


Check it out here: Home


Treat yourself to a gift
Home
★ Audiobook ★ Ebook ★ Print ★

No comments:

Post a Comment