Wednesday, September 18, 2013

"show us their flaws, their hopes and dreams"

DebraWILSON, NC, United States09-12-13
Overall
Performance
Story

"A Shining Light!"
Would you consider the audio edition of A Favorite Son to be better than the print version?
I don't know, I haven't read the print version.

What did you like best about this story?
Everything. The writing, the narration... it was all brilliant.

What about David Kudler’s performance did you like?
I couldn’t imagine anyone, anyone at all, dramatizing the story as brilliantly as
David Kudler!

Was this a book you wanted to listen to all in one sitting?
I believe so.

Any additional comments?
I’d encourage Uvi to write more such biblical accounts, convince us further just how human these characters are, show us their flaws, their hopes and dreams, take us deep into their psyches and allow us to know them more intimately, as she has here. More.
Give us more!


No comments:

Post a Comment