Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Where do you get all that energy and passion?

Jan Romes, a wonderful author of romance and women's fiction, invited me to for an interview on her blog. Among other things, she asked me, Where do you get all that energy and passion? To which I said,

Lol... The simple answer is, I don’t know. I truly enjoy applying everything in me for every task I do, be it writing, creating art, designing my own covers, creating teams around projects such as A Touch of Passion or my newest boxed set, Love in Times of War. I find that when I give it my all, others who take part in my projects are inspired to do the same--and that holds true for my audiobook narrators, for authors who take part in my Facebook events, and for authors in my boxed set. Energy is contagious. 

Every day, I am doing the best I can to keep up with the changing landscape of book publishing, learning new tools, reading about different ways to reach out to readers. Why? because of my characters. Having sprung from my mind onto the page, they might die there, pressed between the front and back covers–unless I make it possible for them to spring from the page into your mind.

Want to read more? Check it out here:





No comments:

Post a Comment