Sunday, November 19, 2017

Oh this is gorgeous, a beautiful World War II story of love, adventure and pain

Once a Liberal Arts major in French Literature, J.A. Schneider, a former staffer at Newsweek, brings aspects of her fascination with medicine, forensic science, and human psychology into her gripping thrillers. I am honored that she listened to the audiobook edition of my novel, Marriage before Death, and reviewed it:

Gorgeous story, LOVE the audio version 

Oh this is gorgeous, a beautiful World War II story of love, adventure and pain. I had already read the book, but hearing it spoken by the wonderful Don Warrick vastly increased the you-are-there feeling for me. Mr Warrick doesn't just narrate, he feels every line and transmits his emotion to the listener. The magic is in hearing the story - something I've discovered in this audiobook which is just the second I've owned. In fact, listening to Marriage Before Death has introduced me to audiobooks in general, so enjoyable is the experience. I have read every book in this series, and continue to love the characters. Well done, author Uvi Poznansky, and well done Don Warrick! Thank you for a wonderful listening experience - 5 stars!



No comments:

Post a Comment