Sunday, March 18, 2018

What's in a name: Lace Underwater? Virtually Lace?

I'm in the middle of writing my new novel--a romantic suspense story set in contemporary time with a dash of futuristic flavor. The main character, Michael, comes upon a body one evening in Laguna beach, and he recreates the scene using his virtual simulation software.

So at first I came up with the title, Lace Underwater (which is where her body was found.) I even created a first mockup of how it would look on the cover:



But here was the problem. When a friend read the title out loud, he confused it with Lace Underwear! lol! So I went back to the drawing board, and came up with a better title: Virtually Lace. 

What do you think?


Virtually Lace

(Volume I of High-Tech Crime Solvers)

Paperback  Hardcover

Audiobook


No comments:

Post a Comment