Sunday, December 17, 2023

POIGNANT AND BEAUTIFULLY WRITTEN

Marta Moran Bishop is the Award-winning author of Dinky: The Nurse Mare's Foal, The Divide Series, Children's and adult poetry. New Release Whispers on the Wind a time-travel, romance, with the backdrop of the war between Atlantis and Lemuria. I am thrilled to find her review of my Women's Fiction Novel, My Own Voice:


Reviewed in the United States on December 15, 2023

Ms. Poznansky’s book My Own Voice captured my heart on page one. It is an enchanting gem that one easily can become enthralled as the story unfolds and you enter the heart and mind of Anita, who is very young and marries Lenny, who is much older and worldly than she is. The emotions of the characters are so poignantly told that they will tug at your heartstrings.

The portrayal of the emotions of the characters will sweep you into their world and out of yours. In, each of them you find something that touches you to your very soul, and find something that you will identify with.

I felt the emotions of each character, especially Anita’s, as she flounders her way through the maze of her life as she seeks to find herself.

Brilliantly told story, I can’t wait to read the next in this series.

No comments:

Post a Comment