Thursday, August 8, 2013

Passion, pain, love and despair

Wow, just discovered this lovely review by jeannette joyal for Twisted:


5.0 out of 5 stars TwistedAugust 7, 2013
This review is from: Twisted (Kindle Edition)
Passion, pain, love and despair each a fabric of human desire. When woven together by words, imagination and insight the possibilities are endless!! In this book contains compelling stories that were beautifully rendered. Each one with it own unique twist that will leave you yearning for more of this brilliant Authors work! All of the stories were excellent,

however there is always one that stands out in your mind. That one for me was about a famous old testament account. This one captured my interest because the main character to my knowledge, has never been discussed much other then just being mentioned briefly. I for one never gave it much thought and took it for face value. However to my surprise a whole new perspective was introduce with a dark twist that I found intriguing!!! I feel privilege for being able to have read such an outstanding and exquisite work of art!!! This in my eyes was a masterpiece! There is also a special surprise contain with in these pages that needs to be read by ones own eyes!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment