Monday, March 3, 2014

Twisted like a pretzel...delicious!

Bonnie Bernard is the author of paranormal/weird fiction, with several books including Road Rash, Rest Inn Piece, and Backfire. I am thrilled to find her review of Twisted:

5.0 out of 5 stars Twisted like a pretzel...delicious!March 3, 2014
Amazon Verified Purchase(What's this?)
This review is from: Twisted (Kindle Edition)
Twisted is a series of shorts...all being "my favorite". The stories are about cats, dead wives, Satan sticking his horns where they don't belong, and even some amazing statuesque beauty. If you've read Uvi's other books...well, you know how much you're going to love this one...you don't need me to tell you. If you haven't yet read anything by this brilliant wordsmith, do yourself a favor.

Five stars and then some. I recommend this for all readers, especially those who appreciate the "twisted" word. You'll see what I mean when you read the book. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment