Wednesday, September 16, 2015

A Watercolor of Words

What a beautiful review by Valerie for my children' book, Now I am paper:

 A Watercolor of Words, September 14, 2015
By 
Verified Purchase(What's this?)
This review is from: Now I Am Paper (Kindle Edition)
And what an exquisite painting this story is. Not only are her words vividly drawn, but the book is richly enhanced by her own illustrations, breathtaking and elegant, yet simply expressive.

I rank her up there with Tomie dePaola, Eric Carle, and Shel Silverstein. High praise from one who grew up on, and passed forward Silverstein’s classic to all my progeny. Some could say this is a retelling of The Giving Tree, but I say this is so much more. Ms. Pozanski's eloquent prose and exquisite illustrations bring a new and uplifting twist. It becomes very much a circle-of-life tale. The message, the prose and glorious illustrations create a true celebration of life.

This book is the single best children's book I've read in years. As a mother of eight and grandmother of ten, I speak with authority. I applaud Ms. Pozanski's immeasurable talents and am ordering copies for my grandchildren for Christmas. What better gift than a celebration of life? Many thanks, Ms. Pozanski for giving us this tale of life, of hope and renewal.
MOST HIGHLY RECOMMENDED to children of ALL ages.

No comments:

Post a Comment