Saturday, September 12, 2015

Powerful, Compelling and Unique

After a 30 year career in the telecommunications industry, Bill Cronin sold a telecommunications and business management consultancy in 2000 to pursue a writing career. He is the author of five novels. I am delighted to find his review for my novel, My Own Voice:


By Bill Cronin on September 11, 2015
Format: Kindle Edition Verified Purchase
Uvi Poznansky's, 'My Own Voice,' is a creative, gripping and deeply moving tale of a young girl coming of age in unfathomable emotional circumstances.

In Anita, Poznansky's has created character who lingers long after the final paragraph. She makes her live through masterful use of dialect, exquisite interior monologue and attention to detail.

This is the second novel I've read by this extremely talented author.

No comments:

Post a Comment