Thursday, December 17, 2015

The characters demanded I take them back

I am honored that my guest post about writing The Music of Us which is included in the romance boxed set A TOUCH OF PASSION is featured today on Christoph Fischer​'s illustrious blog. This is how it starts:


I love writing historical fiction because it is one of the most difficult genres of all, demanding a complete immersion in the era and studying every detail–in clothing, gadgets, hairstyle, manners and of course, the timeline of events–in order to make the story not only believable but utterly authentic. And even though I pride myself on writing with a sensual slant, aiming to put you in the skin of the characters, I have never before focused on the genre that would allow me to develop that lyricism to the fullest: Romance.

But lately, the characters I have written in Apart From Love demanded that I take them back a generation, to WWII, to the beginning of their love story

Please check it out: 

Guest Post: Uvi Poznansky, Author of “The Music of Us” (Included in “A Touch of Passion”)


No comments:

Post a Comment