Wednesday, September 11, 2019

From the minute I started reading, I was engrossed in the story

Short & sweet review for my suspense thriller, Overdose:
September 9, 2019
Ash has been out of her coma for a while now. She had been doing pretty well until the dizziness and headaches started after her follow-up visit with Dr. Patel. She has always felt uneasy about him, but agrees to a date with him hoping for any kind of information about him. Something very strange happens at the end of their date and she immediately texts her boyfriend, Michael. There is definitely something odd about Dr. Patel and Ash feels the need to know. She and Michael investigate to get to the truth about this man. This medical thriller has a great plot with some good twists. From the minute I started reading, I was engrossed in the story. I definitely recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment