Wednesday, May 29, 2024

Exploring Virtual Voice possibilities as a way to pay tribute tribute to my father's poetry

 I'm testing the capabilities of virtual voice studio, offered by Amazon to authors to create audiobook editions of their work. I'm quite impressed by it. They offer a choice of voices. I would love to use a male voice to read my father's poetry in Home, but am a little let down by the male voices, all three of them are somewhat flat and monotonous. On the other hand, one of the female voices have an amazing emotional range. What do you think of a female voice reading a male narrative?

 Inspired by poetry? Treat yourself a gift 

Home

FREE Google Play Smashwords Kobo

Paperback Hardcover 

Audiobook


"A fine book for those of us who do enjoy more elegant things in life. The cover art alone is probably worth the price of admission." 

Oleg Medvedkov, Top 500 Reviewer

No comments:

Post a Comment