Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Let Me Play

Bring me along, when you celebrate Labor Day   
Apart From Love, I'm your prize   
It's a chance to imagine, to let me play   
A story of passion before your eyes   
   
Take a deep breath and take me outdoors   
Watch the leaves falling, never mind autumn blues   
If you touch me, I'll be all yours   
My pages will rustle, and awaken your muse.   

Detail from the cover of Apart from Love

Love reading? Get this series 
Still Life with Memories

Volume I & II, woven together: Apart from Love
EbookKindle  Nook  Apple  Kobo  Smashwords
PaperbackAmazon  Barnes&Noble
AudiobookiTunes  Amazon  Audible

Volume I: My Own Voice
EbookKindle  Nook  Apple  Kobo  Smashwords
PaperbackAmazon  Barnes&Noble
AudiobookiTunes  Amazon  Audible

Volume II: The White Piano
EbookKindle  Nook  Apple  Kobo  Smashwords
PaperbackAmazon  Barnes&Noble
AudiobookiTunes  Amazon  Audible

Volume III: The Music of Us
EbookKindle  Nook  Apple  Kobo  Smashwords
PaperbackAmazon  Barnes&Noble
Audiobook: Amazon  Audible  iTunes


 "A feast for the armchair psychologist. 
Reveals insights that can touch and frighten each of us"

No comments:

Post a Comment