Sunday, January 31, 2016

A TOUCH OF PASSION: Just in Case by ‏@emarxbooks

I attempted to wrangle my boot free again. I bent forward slightly, which drew Revell’s attention to my boobs again. I can’t tell you what he did, but a lot of snow rained down on my spine; it was so cold that it hurt like pin pricks and electrical shocks. Luckily, Revell caught me around the waist at the same moment. We were both covered in snow, but I don’t think either of us was cold: there was an icy awareness at precisely every point that our bodies touched that was burning hot.
“You are so incredibly beautiful,” he said, brushing some snow off my brow.

Here is a heartwarming story for cold evenings... Excerpt from Just in Case by Elizabeth Marx, included in A Touch of Passion


Love Romance? Get this amazing collection
Kindle ★ Nook ★ Apple ★ Kobo ★ Smashwords

No comments:

Post a Comment