Wednesday, February 13, 2013

The art for the Audiobook Cover of Apart From Love

Did you hear the great news? I am so excited to tell you: my novel, Apart From Love, is now in production, soon to become an audiobook! As you may already know, the novel is told in two voices, Ben's and Anita's, and the interplay between the two of them is the essence of the story. In the coming weeks I will tell you everything about the voice auditions, and about the two amazing narrators I have chosen. Today, I will start with a different aspect of the production: the cover art.

Of course, the image is the same as for the print edition--with one exception: the dimensions. The cover art for the audiobook must be square.



★ Love reading? Treat yourself to a family saga ★

"Uvi Poznansky has penned a literary symphony"

No comments:

Post a Comment