Thursday, February 21, 2013

A Captivating Tale

Christian Ashley is an author of Historical Romance, Paranormal Fiction, and Erotic Fantasy. You may have seen some of her books:  Rose of GwyneddIn Daddy's Arms, and DignityI appreciate a story for its contrasts, which explains precisely why I enjoy her mixed-genre work. I am thrilled that she posted a ★★★★★ review for my ebook, A Favorite Son
Here is what she wrote:


5.0 out of 5 stars A Captivating TaleFebruary 21, 2013
By 
Christian Ashley (Los Angeles, CA) - See all my reviews
Amazon Verified Purchase(What's this?)
This review is from: A Favorite Son (Kindle Edition)
I love how the author, Uvi Poznansky, can convincingly tell a story from a first person perspective, literally fold time, and simultaneously convey the emotions of all of the other characters as well. The way that Jacob tells his story is captivating, and I read it through from the beginning to the end. Jacob is also quite humorous as he often pulled something in from the present day to bring forth a chuckle. The "Yankle in the Box" actually made me laugh aloud. Bravo, Uvi! A Favorite Son, like Apart from Love, is brilliant!


No comments:

Post a Comment