Thursday, February 14, 2013

Brilliant? Compelling? You Decide!

Two reviews for my ebook A Favorite Son coming in on the same day! Now that's a first... One of them is titled Brilliant, the other--Compelling. You decide...


5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant.February 14, 2013
By 
Wendy Scott (New Zealand) - See all my reviews
Amazon Verified Purchase(What's this?)
This review is from: A Favorite Son (Kindle Edition)
I loved the descrptive writing, so flavourful it was almost as if I was inhaling and tasting the story. The story flowed well and the narrative voice rang true. Just wondeful!

5.0 out of 5 stars Compelling.February 14, 2013
This review is from: A Favorite Son (Kindle Edition)
As the reviewer above says this is a modern retelling of the Bible story of Esau and Jacob and the rivalry between brothers and it does translate well into a modern context. Beside all stories have been written before, good against evil, a right of passage etc. What made me read on was the way it had been written, direct and compelling.

4 comments:

  1. Nice job, Uvi. I like the Compelling one a little more, but I'm sure you're happy with all the reviews. Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Sheila! Means a lot coming from you.

      Delete