Thursday, November 7, 2013

One word to define her: "Wordsmith

John A. Miller is the author of Author of GladstoneYou’ll be Sorry! and Friends and Strangers. He is also a truck driver, which makes his point of view a unique one. I am thrilled that he posted this review, having listened to the audio edition of Twisted:

5.0 out of 5 stars More deep thoughts and storys.November 6, 2013
By 
John A. miller (tennessee,usa) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Twisted [LegacyTitleID: 46274513]
Once again I had the pleasure of listening to another audible book by Uvi Poznansky. This time I enjoyed "Twisted" on CD. The one word to define Uvi would be "Wordsmith." The way she uses verses in her books are remarkable. The accounts to detail and the way she expresses to the reader or in this case the listener is works of art. My favorite again from "Twisted" was called "The one who wouldn't leave." I won't tell you what it's about, but trust me it was a good story and I enjoyed every minute of it. So, In closing I must say that I recommend this book if you want to sit back and enjoy some of her deep thoughts again and I did find some slight humor there also. I give it 5 stars and looking forward to more of her work in the future. One final note, the narrator on the audio book was terrific. I enjoyed Heather Jane Hogan doing the different voices to the character's and her voice was a pleasure to listen to

No comments:

Post a Comment