Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Where does inspiration come from?

My guest post on Lektz, the eBook eCommerce Platform, has just gone live, It starts with the following words:

"I have long been fascinated with the story of Jacob and Esav. To me, it captures several layers of emotions which we all go through in our families: a rivalry between brothers, the way a mother’s love, unevenly divided, can spur them to action, to crime, even; and how in time, even in the absence of regret, a punishment eventually ripens.

The story had been brewing in me for several years before I put pen to paper. Being an artist, I had expressed it through sculpture long before I wrote the words. So here you can see Yankle and his mother Becky, plotting to cheat the father. Out of a sense of shame, they are unable to look each other in the eye..."

Check it out, here:



My sculptures of Rebecca and her son Jacob

★ Love reading? Treat yourself to a gift 
A Favorite Son
EbookKindle  Nook ★ Apple  Kobo ★ Smashwords
PaperbackAmazon ★ Barnes&Noble
AudiobookiTunes ★ Amazon  Audible 
AudiobookiTunes ★ Amazon  Audible 

"I would highly recommend this book to readers who enjoy history and stories on families and relationships."

No comments:

Post a Comment