Friday, August 22, 2014

I especially liked how she ushered in a new era with the ending

Jan Romes is the author of witty contemporary romance books, and a part-time fitness trainer. She also enjoys growing pumpkins and sunflowers. I am thrilled to find her review of A Peek at Bathsheba:


5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent read!August 21, 2014
Verified Purchase(What's this?)
This review is from: A Peek at Bathsheba (The David Chronicles Book 2) (Kindle Edition)
This is the first time I've read this author and it won't be the last. I loved A PEEK OF BATHSHEBA! Ms. Poznansky transported me back to an interesting period of time with history, romance, and her eloquent style of writing. I enjoyed her unique way of describing the actions and reactions of her characters. She did a marvelous job with the setting as well. I especially liked how she ushered in a new era with the ending. In error I started with Book #2 in the David Chronicles. I'll get Book #1 and I'm sure I'll enjoy it just as much.

No comments:

Post a Comment