Tuesday, August 5, 2014

The prose is my cup of tea: fragrant, flavorful, and deeply moving

An award-winning, internationally read, From Womens' Pens author and humorist, Susan Jean Ricci is best known for her series of works titled Cindy's Crusades. This is what she said about my novel, Apart From Love:

5.0 out of 5 stars Definitely my cup of tea!August 3, 2014
This review is from: Apart From Love (Paperback)
Apart From Love by the multi-talented author/artist Uvi Poznanski is a wonderful novel and totally my cup of tea – the prose is fragrant, flavorful, and deeply moving.

The two POV characters sharing their feelings in Apart From Love are poignant and tremendously telling. Ms. Poznanski’s writing is fluent and graceful, and I found no awkwardness via the transitions from one POV character to the other.

Every element in this powerful story touches on the realisms of a dysfunctional family, coupled with Alzheimer’s and a possible incestuous relationship between two in-laws. Apart from this, I will share no more! Keep reading please!

After scrolling through the reviews on Apart From Love, I couldn’t help but wonder why there were a few Debbie Downers in the review department. Yes, there’re some weird family integrations that could be misjudged or misinterpreted, but this narrative is one of the best literary genre stories I’ve ever had the pleasure to read. Believe me, I'm a multi-genre freak, and I read ALOT.

I will not share any more information, because I never review and share spoilers, but I hope I’ve shared enough of the value via the message I received from Apart From Love – Buy it, Read it, LOVE it! It’s completely worthy of your attention!

No comments:

Post a Comment