Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Rise to Power a wonderful concept of the story of David

A short while ago, I invited readers and listeners to Hop upon a train of stories, and learn about my new series, The David Chronicles. As a prize, I opened my travel suitcase, and offered my book, Rise to Power, to the lucky winner. Her name is Charlene Zall Capodice, and I am so thrilled that she enjoyed taking that journey with me, and discovering my work. Here is her lovely review, written from the heart:


5.0 out of 5 stars Rise to Power a wonderful concept of the story of DavidAugust 18, 2014
This review is from: Rise to Power (The David Chronicles Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
Rise to Power chronicles David's rise from obscurity to the throne. The Biblical story is all here, but Uvi Posnznsky gives us a look behind to the human beings who lived and created them. Uvi paints a picture with here artistic ability into the story and the characters are so vivid.This is a compelling book that gives a different view of a Biblical story and you won't be able to put the book down. I highly recommend this book and I am really looking forward to reading her next book, A Peek At Bathsheba. I am so happy to have had the opportunity to read Uvi Posnznsky's books.

No comments:

Post a Comment