Thursday, February 12, 2015

Let the blood in my caldron boil

Double, double misfortune, trouble 
Burning coal and blackening rubble
Let the blood in my caldron boil
Feed the flames... Oh, such a toil!
Tonight it's Friday the thirteen
I'm a witch... Boy am I mean!

Listen, dear, no need to fret
And I promise, no regret:
My spellbinding stories, here at last.
Get them now, and do it fast!
Here you'll find hair-raising fun
Stories twisted, stories spun


A family Saga
The complete series: 

Volume I: 


Historical Fiction with a Modern Twist...
The complete series:



Literary Fiction:

Twisted 

FREE Kindle  Nook  Apple  Kobo  Google Play  Smashwords 

Audiobook US UK FR DE iTunes

Paperback  Hardcover  Barnes&Noble 


Home

FREE Kindle  Nook  Apple  Kobo 

 Google Play  Smashwords

Audiobok US UK FR DE

Paperback  Hardcover  Barnes&Noble

No comments:

Post a Comment