Friday, February 5, 2016

Out of my heart, into your soul

Out of my heart, into your soul
My passion for you is beyond my control
I ache for your touch, I ache for your kiss
In a crowded room, it is you that I miss

At night, when you're away, I curl in bed
Imagining you, my arms I spread
Nothing can help me, my heart is afire
Except for one thing: tales of desire


Lose yourself in a touch of passion. Whether it’s the beauty in a song or the magic of a kiss, the agony of heartbreak or the hunger of yearning, explore ecstasy and desire in these captivating full-length novels. Written by twelve bestselling, multiple award-winning, USA Today and NY Times authors, this boxed set has it all: Historical Romance, Contemporary Romance, New Adult Romance, Romantic Suspense, Victorian Romance, Western and Literary Fiction. These sensual tales of love with a strong female lead will leave you with a smile on your lips and music in your heart.

Love Romance? Get this amazing collection
Kindle ★ Nook ★ Apple ★ Kobo ★ Google Play ★ Smashwords

No comments:

Post a Comment