Tuesday, May 5, 2020

Another Great Novel by Uvi Poznansky

A Great review by Vine Voice reviewer Piaras for my thriller, Overkill:

Reviewed in the United States on May 5, 2020
Overkill (Ash Suspense Thrillers with a Dash of Romance Book 2) by Uvi Poznansky is a wonderfully written and richly descriptive novel with brilliantly drawn characters and settings. The author weaves a well-crafted Suspense Thriller with a generous sprinkling of Romance. Intriguing twists and turns also ensures that this book will captivate the reader from the first page to the last. I’ve read this author several times before and it’s safe to say that her storylines leaves the reader spellbound. Uvi Poznansky leaves the reader again mesmerized with her latest novel. From beginning to end the author holds the reader’s interest.

I enjoyed the story, character development, and dialogue. There were plenty of plot twists that I didn’t see coming and that added to the book’s mystique. When I stopped reading to work, I found myself wondering what happened in the book, and replaying parts of the novel in my head to see if I could figure more out. It has been a while since I enjoyed a book this much. It’s a first-class Suspenseful Thriller with perfect pacing. Not much is as it appears here, which is just the way fans of mystery, thriller and suspense will want it!

The book description gives only a sneak preview: ‘The last thing Ash expects when she lands in Clearwater, Florida is to be stalked by a troubled teenager. If that's not bad enough, she is caught in a shooting spree next to the nearby elementary school. The cops think it’s an attempt at mass killing, but Ash wonders if the only victim was specifically targeted by the killer. Will she manage to identify him and have him arrested before he comes after her?’

Now, if that’s not enough to grab your attention, I don’t know what will. But if you want to find out what happens, you’ll just have to turn the pages for yourself! However, I will say it was well worth the read. I’ve read this author several times before and she delivers every time.

The story had every element an excellent story should have. A solid plot, attention to detail, but best of all fleshed out, well-written and well-rounded character development. There’s an abundance of well-illustrated scenes that make you feel you are right there in the story, and that’s something I look for in a good book.

This was a fascinating and captivating read that had me immersed from the beginning. The story flowed from scene to scene with ease, and as always, the author shows exceptional ability when it comes to storytelling. There are plenty of attention-grabbing moments in this page turner that will take the reader on a truly mesmerizing journey!

I’ll be looking forward to reading more from this author in the future. Highly recommended and a well-deserved five stars from me.

No comments:

Post a Comment