Monday, May 11, 2020

Excellent Suspense Story!

Great review from Kevin for my thriller, Overkill:

Reviewed in the United States on May 11, 2020
I thoroughly enjoyed reading Overkill, a new suspenseful tale from Uvi Poznansky. Our heroine Ashley, needing to just get away from all of life's dilemmas that has been plaguing her, moves to Florida in the hopes that some piece and quiet will help her find balance once again. Unfortunately, through no fault of her own, she finds herself drawn into the middle of another suspenseful mystery. Ashley finds herself and people around her that she cares about, being targeted by a sadistic villain bent on twisted revenge. It takes all of her resolve and courage to try and save the people she loves. This story kept me on the edge of my seat till the very end. I would highly recommend reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment