Monday, March 2, 2015

A masterpiece!

Mary Ann Vitale is the author of lovely children's books. I am thrilled to find her review of my novel, A Peek at Bathsheba:

5.0 out of 5 stars A masterpiece!March 2, 2015
Verified Purchase(What's this?)
This review is from: A Peek at Bathsheba (The David Chronicles Book 2) (Kindle Edition)
A Peek at Bathsheba is a great book that truly surprised me, I didn't know what to expect. It brings to life that particular Bible book of King David. The king goes through his turmoil, hopes, mistakes, passion, and love for Bathsheba. There are wars, blood shed, betrayals, and peace plans. He makes it clear what his role is as king. He has humor. I laughed at the remark made comparing a woman to a fruit. The book is written in a contemporary style, making us aware of the similar questions, mistakes, we share in our modern world. I love the author's poetic style!

No comments:

Post a Comment