Sunday, March 8, 2015

Twisted collection

Born in Potsdam, Germany, Gisela Sedimayer has a love for the written word. Having moved to New Zealand and then to Austria, and having fought her cancer with the best weapon--creativity--she is the author of the Talon series, bringing the story and the characters to life over the course of several years. I am thrilled to find her review of my book, Twisted:

5.0 out of 5 stars Twisted collectionMarch 8, 2015
Verified Purchase(What's this?)
This review is from: Twisted (Kindle Edition)

What a unique collection by Uvi Poznansky. The tales are laden with mystery and macabre.

The first story: A dead woman lost her name and was looking for her name. She always said, “I am what I am”. It was inspired by the Biblical story of Job. It really spoke to me how Job’s wife must have felt, when Job lost everything.

The next stories: I woman. The Hollow and The One who Never Leaves. The stories are about, as the first one, of a dead woman, a cat and about Satan sticking his horns where they don’t belong.

Each story spoke individually to me but took me into an amazing and unexpected direction and spin around a hyper reality and course. It was amazing how Uvi’s mind is working, but left me thinking twice again.

I have to say, I have never read a story so mysterious and macabre and unique. But again, I enjoyed each story, because each story had something to tell and gave a message and left me thinking.

I won’t go deeper into each story, you better read the book.
5 stars


3 comments:

  1. Wow, Uvi, thank you so very much. I am lost for words. Thank you thank you.
    Gigi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My pleasure Gigi :) I am so glad to here you enjoyed Twisted!

      Delete
  2. very interesting, good job and thanks for sharing such a good blog.
    Take a look at Charles Dougherty the link here to download autoclicker

    ReplyDelete