Tuesday, March 31, 2015

A tale so beautifully written

Bill Cronin is a multi-genre novelist. The Song of the Mockingbird and Ruby’s Story are the first and second installment in his Jack McNamara Chronicles. I am honored that he posted this review for my novel, The Edge of Revolt:
on March 31, 2015
Format: Kindle EditionVerified Purchase
This is a story of one of my favorite biblical characters, King David, with all his flaws. Uvi Poznansky captures David's character and writes empathetically about a man living with the consequences of his own flaws of character. Her writing is exquisite. The tale she tells is masterfully crafted and, as she fills in the details of the biblical account, she does so with insight and understanding of the human condition. I loved this book! I can't wait to order the others in the "David" series.

Thanks, Uvi, for such a wonderful story.

No comments:

Post a Comment