Friday, January 27, 2017

Beautiful series

For me, this is a heartwarming review for Dancing with Air. It's why I write. Check it out:


on January 27, 2017
What a wonderful, beautifully written series these books were. I started out with book 3 that came in a boxed set. I had no idea it was part of a series. I could not get enough, and of course was delighted to find there were books one, two, and four. These books stirred within me very deep feelings for the fragile and fleeting life we all live. The dreams, hopes, promises, regrets, and a beautiful love within a marriage that lasts through sickness, divorce, and death. The credit goes to the author. I have rated books, but never written a review. This series is well worth reading and well worth the highest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment