Saturday, February 1, 2014

Now I will try on a little red dress

Now I will try on a little red dress
Lick chocolate-dipped strawberries, and let you caress
All of me... Oh let me kiss you, my sweet valentine
With lips that are glistening with rosy red wine

Let me fill your glass full, up to the rim
And clink it with mine, for such is my whim
When this evening is over, when dawn rises in glory 
Let the magic transform. Then tell me a story

Whisper it, play out the music of words
Let them rise from this leaf, flocking like birds
Going back Home, turning one by one
Across the pages of A Favorite Son

My sweet Valentine, if you enchant me 
Apart From Love we will never be.



 Love reading? Get this series 
Volume I: My Own Voice
EbookKindle  Nook  Apple  Kobo  Smashwords
PaperbackAmazon  Barnes&Noble
AudiobookiTunes  Amazon  Audible

Volume II: The White Piano
EbookKindle  Nook  Apple  Kobo  Smashwords
PaperbackAmazon  Barnes&Noble
AudiobookiTunes  Amazon  Audible

Volume III: The Music of Us
EbookKindle  Nook  Apple  Kobo  Smashwords
PaperbackAmazon  Barnes&Noble
Audiobook Amazon  Audible  iTunes

Volume IV: Dancing with Air
Free with Kindle Unlimited
  EbookKindle
PaperbackAmazon ★ Barnes&Noble
AudiobookAmazon US  Amazon UK  Audible  iTunes

Volume I & II, woven together: Apart from Love
EbookKindle  Nook  Apple  Kobo  Smashwords
PaperbackAmazon  Barnes&Noble
AudiobookiTunes  Amazon  Audible


The complete trilogy:
The David Chronicles (Boxed Set) 
EbookKindle  Apple  Nook  Kobo  Smashwords

Volume I: Rise to Power
EbookKindle  Nook  Apple ★ Kobo  Smashwords
PaperbackAmazon ★ Barnes&Noble
AudiobookiTunes ★ Amazon  Audible

Volume II: A Peek at Bathsheba
EbookKindle  Nook  Apple  Kobo  Smashwords
PaperbackAmazon  Barnes&Noble
AudiobookiTunes ★ Amazon ★ Audible

Volume III: The Edge of Revolt
EbookKindle  Nook  Apple  Kobo  Smashwords
Paperback Amazon  Barnes&Noble



A Favorite Son
EbookKindle  Nook ★ Apple  Kobo ★ Smashwords
PaperbackAmazon ★ Barnes&Noble
AudiobookiTunes ★ Amazon  Audible 


Home
FREE Ebook: Kindle  Nook  Apple  Kobo  Smashwords 
Audiobook: Amazon  Audible 

Paperback: Amazon  Barnes&Noble

Twisted 
FREE: EbookKindle  Nook ★ Apple  Kobo  Smashwords 
PaperbackAmazon ★ Barnes&Noble 
AudiobookiTunes  Audible ★ Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment