- Tell us about A Peek at Bathsheba and what inspired you to write it?
- Name two personal details about yourself that may surprise people?
- What do you personally get out of writing, and do you have a mentor who helped you along the way?
- Have you ever censured yourself while writing, and could you tell us the details?
- Last Question. Give us a three song playlist you would listen to all day long?
Monday, August 4, 2014
John Tucker must live--and I was there to talk to him!
So lovely to come in for a conversation with John Tucker on his blog. A life-long Georgia native, John has burned through three wives, raised two sons, and has persevered despite being brought up in a wonderfully dysfunctional family. He is a multi-genre author with psychological thrillers, romantic Dramedy, adult contemporary novel, and an Erotica sizzler. This is what he asked: