Monday, October 12, 2015

A richly woven story

Just found a lovely new review for my novel, My Own Voice:


on October 12, 2015
This was written by one of my favorite authors, Uvi Poznansky. My Own Voice (Still Life with Memories Book 1) is another fine example of her story telling ability. It’s as if she paints the story, allowing the reader to find the lush details among the greater canvass of the world she creates. An artist inviting us in to a secret place that leaves us different once we have been there. We first meet Anita at seventeen and follow her as she makes mistakes, learns, falls, grows and questions. The author explores and illustrates the emotions that drive her characters in their decisions and relationships. This is truly a richly woven story. Highest recommendation.

1 comment:

  1. I'll be reading this one, Uvi. As my strength returns from spinal surgery, my TBR list is heating up. You're on it. My own work is doing the same.

    ReplyDelete