Wednesday, August 24, 2016

I think I would have known you anywhere

The sun reflected bluish hues in his black hair, swept back from where he had run his hands through it to keep it out of his eyes. The moment he smiled, perfect teeth and deep dimples were revealed. Even though his tee shirt was dirty and grass stained, it didn’t do anything to distract from his broad chest and taunt muscles. His high cheekbones and chiseled chin gave him his all American good looks, and was probably one of the reasons he was such a highly sought after leading man.
Charity was completely awestruck by his presence and boyish charm. She stopped dead in her tracks and tried to breath. When she didn’t move, David walked the rest of the way to meet them. 
He held his hand out to her. “Charity.” His large hands swallowed hers. “Charles has told me so much about you. I think I would have known you anywhere.”

Excerpt from Concealed in My Heart by Regina Puckett 
The novel is included in A Touch of Passion



Love Romance? Get this amazing collection
No longer available

1 comment: