Wednesday, June 6, 2018

An emotional ride

Thrilled to find this review for the audiobook edition of my Women's Fiction book, My Own Voice:


Paul B Estrada

Fort Hood, TX

 An emotional ride 

Overall  ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
    
5 out of 5 stars
Performance  ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
    
5 out of 5 stars
Story  ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
    
5 out of 5 stars
Reviewed: 06-06-18





From a "not so innocent" young girl, to a strong woman. This story was not my usual genre but I gave it a chance and I couldn't stop until the very end. I also purchased the Kindle edition to add to my collection of favorites. The author captures the reality of people and how fickle they can be. Found some great words of wisdom in the writing. I had no idea where the plot was headed until it took me there, now I can't wait to see where it goes to next. Beautiful storytelling by the narrator.

I was given this free review copy audiobook at my request and have voluntarily left this review.

No comments:

Post a Comment