Saturday, March 27, 2021

This book wasn't what I was expecting

The White Piano is not an easy read. It is an intimate look into family secrets and how they affect each one of its members. I'm so glad to read this review for the book:

Reviewed in the United States on March 23, 2021

This book wasn't what I was expecting. I was expecting a light read. However, it is much more as it deals with relationships within a family dealing with an estranged son who has returned home without being told of his parents divorce and his Mother's Alzheimers. He also learns of his Father's new, young wife. All of this is hard for him to accept and blames his Father. It is an enlightening book and well worth reading. This author definitely knows how to write. I want to read more of her books

No comments:

Post a Comment