Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Take a Listen


Uvi's too short, Poznansky--too long
So learn my name before the sound of the gong!
It's already too late, the interview has begun
With Patrick Walters and me, it's just too much fun

The host of Triangle Variety Radio, Patrick Walters, has interviewed me this Friday, July 20, 2012, at 8:00PM Eastern Standard Time. 

This interview was just over one-hour, which gave me a great opportunity to talk about my writing and art at greater depth than my previous radio interviews. What's more, this interview format lends itself to a broader discussion--not only between Patrick and me, but above all, between you and me! It was my pleasure to respond to questions about my work and about the creative process, and I was overjoyed to talk to one of my very first readers, Angela Davis, who called in to talk to me.   

You can listen to the show at Triangle Variety Radio

4 comments:

  1. :) appealing approach! I'm excited to grab the opportunity. It'll be great to go for it. Thanks for inform. Cheers!
    australia software

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Katy! I am excited about this opportunity to talk to you. Can't wait for tomorrow!

      Delete
  2. Congrats Uvi. So happy for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Tower! Happy to see you here

      Delete