Thursday, October 25, 2012

A Flowchart for Putting the Pedal to the Metal

A while ago I posted A Flow Chart for Surviving the Breakfast Blues; this time it is a flowchart for putting the pedal to the metal. 


I was inspired by observing the manner in which my loved one negotiates the traffic on the road as he drives:

  1. Start
  2. Car in front? If Yes, Pass it. Then go back to step 2.
  3. If No, drive as fast as humanly possible.
  4. Reached your destination? If Yes, Stop.
  5. If No, ask yourself, Need directions?
  6. Regardless of the answer--Yes or No--charge ahead saying, Directions? What Directions? And go to step 2.

8 comments:

  1. Yes, this struck a note with my my husband's driving, especially Step 2 :-p Great post, Uvi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This could also apply to the pursuit of a love interest! HAHAHA! Love it Uvi. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete