Tuesday, January 20, 2015

A sumptuous banquet befitting King David himself

Paul Douglas Lovell is an up and coming author, having published a unique autobiography, Paulyanna International Rent-boy, and writing his second autobiographical novel, this time about his childhood memories. This is the third volume in the series that he has read, and I am thrilled to find his review (on Amazon Germany) for The Edge of revolt:

5.0 von 5 Sternen A satisfying conclusion to The David Chronicles. 27. Dezember 2014
Format:Kindle Edition|Verifizierter Kauf
I loved the entire series of… The David Chronicles … I got seduced by the scenic ambience and delectable poetry that Uvi Poznansky dishes up. Rich and tasty, a sumptuous banquet befitting King David himself.

The power, intrigue and conflict that dominates this series is balanced in the most complimentary way. Contrasted by the use of delicate prose and absorbing passion.

I first read Uvi Poznansky to help me improve my own writing. I greatly admire her skills, so much so I’m often compelled to call refer to her as ma’am.

I would happily recommend any of her titles as I’ve read them all. I’m a bit of a fan.

Five Stars it was a great/satisfying conclusion to The David Chronicles.

No comments:

Post a Comment