Saturday, January 16, 2016

A TOUCH OF PASSION: The Belle and the Officer by @BJRobinson6

“I’m relieved you haven’t been involved in any major battles, but I fear they’re coming with the Louisiana ones. Both sides are going to give a hard fight for the river.” She sighed. “You be careful.”
“I will. I just wish they’d get it over with.” He ran an arm along the length of the back of the swing and placed it around her shoulders. “It’s so peaceful here with you, I hate to leave. Here we are sitting out in the cold on the veranda in the middle of winter, but it’s beautiful with you, and you warm my heart and soul.”
“The sunlight has warmed the temperature, and your arm around me helps.” She leaned her head against his shoulder. “I’m so glad you could make it home for a visit.”
“Me, too, but it’s a short one.”
“Short is better than none.”

Here is a heartwarming story for cold evenings... Excerpt from The Belle and the Officer by B.J. Robinson, included in A Touch of Passion


Love Romance? Get this amazing collection
Kindle ★ Nook ★ Apple ★ Kobo ★ Smashwords

No comments:

Post a Comment