Thursday, January 4, 2018

I have been intrigued with spy stories

Love this audiobook review:


Jan

Listener Since 2013
578
HELPFUL VOTES
  • 567 reviews
  • 571 ratings
  • 71 purchased in 2018
FOLLOWING
4
FOLLOWERS
19






  • "Beautiful Story!"
    Overall
    Performance
    Story
    Wow! I was amazed with this beautiful story. I have been intrigued with spy stories ever since I met a real life WWII spy when I was in college. The stories he told were inline with this book. The imagery was so realistic in this book, and I loved the narration. Don Warrick is such a talented performer with his various distinguished voices. I found this book to be a standalone listen and part of a series. I am very impressed with this author and will definitely listen to more books by her. I requested this review copy audiobook and have voluntarily written this review. My review is not a synopsis of the book, but rather my opinion of it. 
    Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport this
    1 of 1 people found this review helpful

No comments:

Post a Comment