Saturday, August 25, 2018

Captivating...

Mimi Barbour is a NYT & USA Today, best-selling, award-winning author, Mimi Barbour, has seven romance series to her credit. I'm honored that she reviewed my WWII Romantic Suspense novel, Dancing with Air:

Dancing with Air is an incredibly well-written, well-researched historical tale that takes place in the WWII era. Surprisingly, the author weaves music throughout the story in a beautiful, enticing way that added a whole new dimension and made it more enjoyable.
A lovely passage - He will be running his fingers down, all the way down to the small of my back, touching his lips to my ear, breathing his name, breathing mine… here I am, dancing with air…
I liked the two main characters, Lenny and Natasha, and felt very sad for Lenny when it became clear he was losing her to a horrible illness, though her body was there beside him. Ms. Poznansky, a master in story-telling, developed the plot in such a way that it kept my interest from page one until the very end. I also appreciated the well-phrased descriptions, especially while in London - in fact all my senses were drawn in as the author created this intrigue. Danger, deception and romance are woven together perfectly and will keep you turning the pages… captivated.

No comments:

Post a Comment