Tuesday, January 15, 2019

~~Virtual Reality/Mystery/Pearl Necklace~~

Love this review by Serenity for my suspense techno-thriller, Virtually Lace:
January 15, 2019
Format: Kindle EditionVerified Purchase
A truly fascinating glimpse into the world of virtual reality. I felt as though I was in Michael's work environment whenever he was using Virtual Reality. Whether he was displaying Laguna Beach or the Northrop Grumman B -21 Raiders flying overhead, I not only was there but I could feel my heart pounding and my pulse racing...

The mystery portion of this was also excellent. Lots of intrigue builds from a young lady making her appearance at a workplace. Who is she and why is she there?

The plot is well defined, loved the mix of characters and the virtual reality portion contributed immensely. Personally, I learned a lot from the virtual reality sections. Who knew?? The clues (including the pearl necklace) and the addition of the homeless man also added so much to the solving of the crime.

Was also happy that one of the main characters was on the way to recovery at the end.....Perfect ....

Most highly recommended.

No comments:

Post a Comment