Tuesday, January 22, 2019

Suspense and action, and a unique way of solving the murder

Clarissa Simmens says, "Becoming an Indie (Independent) writer has been a dream from the time I "wrote" my first poem at age four. Growing herbs and experimenting by concocting healing salves and infusions are part of my spiritual life.' I am thrilled to find her review for my suspense thriller, Virtually Lace:
January 19, 2019
For a mere 192 pages, Uvi Poznansky packed her story with not only romance and mystery, but also multi-dimensional characters, suspense and action, and a unique way of solving the murder. I was so fascinated by her description of programming virtual reality and actually researched the software. I also enjoy books with integrated recipes. I may not have a talent for computer programming, but will definitely be able to recreate the berry salsa! I did not read Book 1 of the series but Poznansky's expert weaving of important information from the previous story made
this a stand-alone book. I intend to read that and a potential third one also.

No comments:

Post a Comment