Saturday, June 29, 2019

Ow wow

LISTENER

Rebecca Azizov




 Ow wow 

Overall  ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
    
5 out of 5 stars
Performance  ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
    
5 out of 5 stars
Story  ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
    
5 out of 5 stars
Reviewed: 06-30-19

The books takes us to a very special character in a coma. What people don't realize is that she can hear everything. The story takes us to very bad and sometimes good places of the main character life. 
It's a very unique and unusual story. 
I loved the way it was written, the narrator was very good and I loved the book. 
I don't know if i will listen to the book again and not because the book was bad. It was very good. I just feel it will not be the same after I know what happened. But maybe I'm wrong and maybe some day I will re listen to the story and enjoy the little nuances that I'm sure I probably missed.

No comments:

Post a Comment