Saturday, July 12, 2014

Let me introduce you to my author friends

One car after another, the train is approaching
One book after another, a life is unfolding
A story unread is a pleasure denied
Come to the station, join us for the ride! 


My author friends have joined forces with me!
We bring you not only storiesbut collection of them. 
Our characters live on from one book to another in the same series.
Click the profile image of each one of us to learn about our work. 
And join to win our books!


"I paint with my pen, and write with my paintbrush"


"Romance that warms the heart"


"There is no second chance at first love."


"Addictive, award-winning fiction. You'll fall in love with the characters and love to hate the villains.”


"What would you do if you could see other people's dreams?"


"I write with a vivid imagination that has no limits."

No comments:

Post a Comment