Thursday, July 10, 2014

I am no Moses!

Wanda "Panda" Hartzenberg is a top rated reviewer, and the author of a new book, The Struggle of Me. She ranks #11 best reviewers , #1 top reviewers on Goodreads. So I am deeply honored that she posted this review for my novel A Peek at Bathsheba:

4.0 out of 5 stars I am no Moses!July 10, 2014
By 
Wanda "Wandah Panda" (Pretoria, South Africa) - See all my reviews
Verified Purchase(What's this?)
This review is from: A Peek at Bathsheba (The David Chronicles Book 2) (Kindle Edition)
Again the author brings us a Biblical story with flesh, humour and pain. Absolute power corrupts absolutely and David, in this book confesses his own frailty and absolute humane state of being by referring to his own prowess with woman, his way with words, his absolute awesomeness. And then he fails. He makes a human mistake and has to learn to live with the death of a new borne as but one consequence... Like David says, he is no Moses!

I love the humour and found this book less packed with pregnant prose than the first in the series. It is still, an exceptional read!

WaAr

No comments:

Post a Comment