Sunday, February 17, 2019

What a fascinating thriller

J.A. Schneider, author of suspense and psychological thrillers



 What a fascinating thriller 

Overall  ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
    
5 out of 5 stars
Performance  ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
    
5 out of 5 stars
Story  ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️   
5 out of 5 stars
Reviewed: 02-16-19

What a fascinating and very different kind of thriller! First, I must say that I'm relatively new to audiobooks - I actually prefer reading - but this story grabbed me and pulled me in. Michael, a brilliant software developer, stumbles upon the body of a murdered woman, a dancer whose name was Lace. Author Poznansky uses her usual, gorgeous lyricism to describe Michael's painstaking programming in his search to discover what happened to Lace. Helping him is the woman he loves, the beautiful Ash, herself a programer and assault victim.

Virtually Lace is astonishing, very enjoyable. Thank you to Ms. Poznansky for creating this thrill ride, and to the wonderful Don Warrick for his beautiful narration. I was given this audiobook at my request and am happy to leave this review. 5 stars!

No comments:

Post a Comment